Q: Has anyone else been feeling the electricity when you go out?
I'm not exactly sure what it is, but everytime I go out I always feel the electricity. Whenever somebody touches me it always happens. What can this be, is it something I have to watch out for?
That is called static electricity, and it does happen during dry spells on winter time. The layers of cloth you put on to feel warm, as you move create friction aqnd build an electrical charge on you. When you touch something, it will discharge and only then you will feel it. It is normal, nothing to be worried about.
The only way to avoid it will be to tie a bare copper wire to your ankle and let it run on the floor, so the electrical charge will disipate as made,m and will not accumulate and give you a shock when touching something. But since it is not practical, no one does.