The place to ask China-related questions!
Beijing Shanghai Guangzhou Shenzhen Chengdu Xi'an Hangzhou Qingdao Dalian Suzhou Nanjing More Cities>>

China Categories

Welcome to eChinacities Answers! Please or register if you wish to join conversations or ask questions relating to life in China. For help, click here.

New Passport Registration with PSB!

Asked by DerekMorrison, 3 years 45 weeks ago in Visa & Legalities - China 6 Answers 5 Comments

Are chinese employers generous or...?

Asked by hamzaben, 3 years 37 weeks ago in General - China 4 Answers 2 Comments

Why can't I redeem points?

Asked by Dandman, 27 weeks 2 days ago in General - China 1 Answer

Raid in HK on Pro-Democracy Leaders ...

Asked by icnif77, 52 weeks 21 hours ago in Relationships - China 7 Answers 8 Comments

Answer of the DayMORE >>
A: If you earned a Master's Degree in English Literature or a related sub
A:If you earned a Master's Degree in English Literature or a related subject, you can teach English legally in China even if you don't hold a passport from the usually accepted list of countries. The visa requirements clearly specifies this “loophole”.Nonetheless, I think this requirement is only for teaching English. If you are a licensed teacher of another discipline, such as Math or Physics, you don't need to be a native speaker, although most schools would rather hire a teacher from a country where English is the native language.Right now China’s borders are closed (does anyone have new information?), at least that’s what everyone is saying. China is probably only going to reopen the borders again once most of the population is vaccinated, and that might take a while. -- samvelasco87