The place to ask China-related questions!
Beijing Shanghai Guangzhou Shenzhen Chengdu Xi'an Hangzhou Qingdao Dalian Suzhou Nanjing More Cities>>


Welcome to eChinacities Answers! Please or register if you wish to join conversations or ask questions relating to life in China. For help, click here.

Raid in HK on Pro-Democracy Leaders ...

Asked by icnif77, 1 year 14 weeks ago in Relationships - China 7 Answers 8 Comments

Why can't I redeem points?

Asked by Dandman, 41 weeks 6 days ago in General - China 1 Answer

Big Size Shoes in Qingdao ??

Asked by celticjames, 45 weeks 4 days ago in Shopping - Qingdao 5 Answers 7 Comments

Are chinese employers generous or...?

Asked by hamzaben, 3 years 51 weeks ago in General - China 4 Answers 2 Comments

Answer of the DayMORE >>
A: 28日 Home page - management service system for foreigners coming t

Home page - management service system for foreigners coming to China

Function notification

Users of each system:

From now on, in the “processing of overseas application for foreigner's work permit in China,” if the employer fails to submit the post entry application on time within 4 months after the pre entry decision is passed, the system will automatically terminate the application, and there is no need to apply for the permit notice for cancellation after the end of the processing.

December 28, 2020 -- nedinastrobook