The place to ask China-related questions!
Beijing Shanghai Guangzhou Shenzhen Chengdu Xi'an Hangzhou Qingdao Dalian Suzhou Nanjing More Cities>>


Welcome to eChinacities Answers! Please or register if you wish to join conversations or ask questions relating to life in China. For help, click here.

would anyone like to learn Mandarine?

Asked by anonymous, last commentd 7 years 12 weeks in Teaching & Learning - Beijing 13 Answers Views:36567 20 Comments

Answer of the DayMORE >>
A: I'd say, most likely not ... You must exit China and apply for Z
A:I'd say, most likely not ... You must exit China and apply for Z at the Chinese Embassy in your native country. Now, if you will talk to the potential employer/sponsor of Z visa, they will certainly guide you through the right procedure. Z visa sponsor must apply for your Working permit and employer must state at the application, where do you want to apply for Z visa and all that must be approved by the Foreign Expert Bureau (I think, they renamed that org. ...). In old times (pre 2017), it was required to apply for Z in your home country's Chinese Embassy at your first Z application and after that, it was possible to apply for Z visa at the Chinese Embassy in Hong Kong's Wanchai ...  Whole Z visa application procedure is nicely explained here: -- icnif77