The place to ask China-related questions!
Beijing Shanghai Guangzhou Shenzhen Chengdu Xi'an Hangzhou Qingdao Dalian Suzhou Nanjing More Cities>>
Welcome to eChinacities Answers! Please or register if you wish to join conversations or ask questions relating to life in China. For help, click here.

Hookah/Shisha Bar

Asked by anonymous, last answered 4 years 31 weeks in Shopping - Changchun 2 Answers Views:3420

How can I renew my visa

Asked by anonymous, last commentd 5 years 49 weeks in Visa & Legalities - Changchun 2 Answers Views:3204 1 Comment

Answer of the DayMORE >>
A: well,,,  just hope all newbies in China wake up real quick to the
A:well,,,  just hope all newbies in China wake up real quick to the idea of there are not really any 'road rules',,,  so, like the little Safety Films we watched in Elementary School said when u were a kid,,,  'look both ways before u cross the street'.  dat sh*t be true here,, haha,, and don't be too surprised when u see a car driving down the sidewalk,,,  cuz long enuf here u will see it a lot...   -- diverdude1