The place to ask China-related questions!
Beijing Shanghai Guangzhou Shenzhen Chengdu Xi'an Hangzhou Qingdao Dalian Suzhou Nanjing More Cities>>

Shanghai Categories

Welcome to eChinacities Answers! Please or register if you wish to join conversations or ask questions relating to life in China. For help, click here.

Getting a work visa with arrest record

Asked by anonymous, last commentd 8 years 42 weeks in Visa & Legalities - Shanghai 7 Answers Views:7346 4 Comments

a resident permit?

Asked by anonymous, last answered 9 years 43 weeks in Visa & Legalities - Shanghai 8 Answers Views:4411 3 Comments

Answer of the DayMORE >>
A: LT Chinese visa for Chinese descent foreigners: You could also ask for the detailed explanation of LT visas at your Embassy in China. -- icnif77
Recent Popular