The place to ask China-related questions!
Beijing Shanghai Guangzhou Shenzhen Chengdu Xi'an Hangzhou Qingdao Dalian Suzhou Nanjing More Cities>>
Welcome to eChinacities Answers! Please or register if you wish to join conversations or ask questions relating to life in China. For help, click here.

Admincat, time to step in?

Asked by RiriRiri, last answered 2 years 6 weeks ago in Food - Lhasa 3 Answers 7 Comments

How much does it cost to get the Tibet Entry Permit?

Asked by Rakifi, last answered 3 years 3 days ago in Transport & Travel - Lhasa 7 Answers 4 Comments

Source for Bagchen tiles

Asked by etiner, last answered 3 years 42 weeks ago in Arts & Entertainment - Lhasa 1 Answer

Does anyone wish to go to Tibet in 2013?

Asked by anonymous, last answered 4 years 10 weeks ago in Transport & Travel - Lhasa 4 Answers 6 Comments

Do Chinese cellphones work outside China?

Asked by Mr_spoon, last answered 4 years 39 weeks ago in Relationships - Lhasa 6 Answers

Is there a Badminton Court in Lhasa?

Asked by rubberchicken, last answered 5 years 28 weeks ago in Sports - Lhasa 1 Answer 1 Comment

Is the train trip to Tibet worthwhile?

Asked by woody, last answered 5 years 28 weeks ago in Transport & Travel - Lhasa 1 Answer

Answer of the DayMORE >>
A: That would be an awful experience. I would call your embassy asap
A:That would be an awful experience. I would call your embassy asap, they might be able to suggest something or give you a temporary replacement or something. I'm sure they would have seen this before.You may also need something from the PSB to say that you still have a valid visa in order to leave the country. Do you at least have a copy of your visa and passport front page, or can you get one?  If you have been working here your employer would probably have copies. In the mean time, turn the place upside down trying to find your passport.Good luck mate.   -- Stiggs