Answer of the DayMORE >>
A: Teaching hours, are they 60 minutes or 45?are office hours mandatory?
A:Teaching hours, are they 60 minutes or 45?are office hours mandatory? Ask to chat with current (foreign) teachers there. What date will you be paid? Is there a completion bonus? Air fair repayment? Is there a set curriculum/set of books that they use?what is the average age of the student? Average class size?can you get me a Z visa? (If it is anything other than an obvious "yes", run). What kind of assessments do they give the students? Will you be giving/grading them?are you expected to do any work outside of the classroom (extra activities)what kind of housing do they offer? Demand pictures of the ACTUAL place that they will give you. Do they offer a housing stipend if you choose not to live on campus? Do they provide teaching supplies, or will you have to pay for your own? -- Spiderboenz
- Do you believe in ghosts? (350 views)
- Is this email some kind of tribute to all members of 'eChinacities'? (304 views)
- Would China rather have Bernie Sanders or Hillary Clinton as president? (290 views)
- Does the Chinese education system actively avoid the teaching of geography? (284 views)
- Where can I pulish my new discoveries about time travelling in China? (280 views)